Become part of the Corey Nutrition Story!
The Corey Nutrition Company is an Atlantic Canadian, family-owned manufacturer based in Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada. We have a relentless pursuit of quality and innovation specializing in the formulation and safe production of super-premium fish and pet foods, which are shipped to over a dozen countries around the world.
We’re celebrating over 35 years of manufacturing excellence. Our success is based on our three core principles:
- Optimum Nutrition
- Maximum Food Safety
- Customer Service Excellence
These principles provide the framework for our future, ensuring that we will continue to provide the highest quality food products to our valued customers worldwide. Our business is rapidly growing and we are seeking top talent to join our high-performance team.
We are currently looking for a term, with the potential to become a full time permanent employee, Packaging Line Worker. This position will be based out of Fredericton, New Brunswick. The rate of pay is $15.00/hour.
Reporting to the Shift Supervisor, the primary purpose of this position is to ensure that all outgoing product is correctly packaged according to specifications.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Weigh, seal, label, stack and wrap finished product.
- Ensure that products are free of damage, neatly labeled and stacked.
- Conduct quality checks on finished product and complete appropriate forms.
- Maintain a safe & clean work area.
- Operate all equipment applicable to the work area including but not limited to: Sealers, Scales, Hoist, wrapper, pallet jack, Sample machine, Inkjet Printer, conveyor belts, Label Printer and more…
- Troubleshoot equipment when problems arise.
- Other duties as required.
- Work independently and quickly to meet changing priorities
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- The ability to follow instructions / procedures.
- Ability to perform relevant mathematical calculations
- Good interpersonal skills.
Qualifications: Desirable but not essential as training will be provided
- Training in Forklift Operation
- Fire extinguisher use
- Safe lifting techniques
- Packaging techniques
- Health & Safety training
- Shift Work.
- Ability to work in very hot/very cold work environments.
- Dusty environment.
- Ability to lift up to 25kg repeatedly over a 12 hr. shift.
- Ability to work overtime
Location: Based out of Fredericton, New Brunswick
Mobility: Must be able to drive to work.
Apply for this position with resume and cover letter to email@example.com or in-person at 136 Hodgson Road, Fredericton, NB. Corey Nutrition Company is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. If you are selected to participate in the recruitment process, please inform Human Resources of any accommodations you may require. Corey Nutrition Company will work with you in an effort to ensure that you are able to fully participate in the process. We thank you for your interest in this opportunity; however only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
The closing date for this position is Friday, February 8th, 2019.